The Lumia Wellness Costoblock is designed to alleviate costochondritis. No more dull OR sharp pains on the front wall of your chest and ribs. Many people believe costochrondritis treatment starts with relieving the chest but they're wrong! Treatment starts with the back/thoracic area where the opposite ends of your ribs from your spine. The Costoblock allows you to tense your back area and open up your rib cage, which relieves the pressure points that cause discomfort or pain.
Warning! If you are experiencing any chest pain, consult a doctor immediately. It may be a heart issue and not just costochondritis. If you feel pain or discomfort the area where your ribs and sternum meet, then you may have costochondritis. This can happen when your chest is stretched, such as when you throw a ball. Another way it can happen is when pressure is applied to the aforementioned area. This product can be used for postural issues to, not just chest pain.
This posture corrector can be used to help with forward head tilt, ankylosing spondylitis, kyphosis, or anterior pelvic tilt.
- Firm EVA foam provides exceptional support and comfort. Smooth, semi-gloss non-porous materials allows for easy cleaning and disinfecting
- Stop that pain you get when you take a deep breath with the Costoblock! The pressure of the 2nd and 3rd ribs against the sternum are what typically cause this unwanted sensation.
- Recommended by Physical Therapists and Chiropractors as the go-to hollistic exercise to treat costochondritis and tietze syndrome.
- Similar products may be too hard or firm to use for treatment. The Costoblock was designed specifically for this and will be the most useful.
- Used also for lumbar, lower back issues, or fibromyalgia. Provides lumbar stretch similar to a back stretcher device or the backpod and eases fibrostitis.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
(% authorFirstLetter(review.author) %) (% review.author %) verified
Click to Zoom
Click to Zoom
(% review.date_time_str %) Verified Purchase
((% review.thumbs_count %)) Helpful
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
(% questionsData.questions.total %) Questions Asked
(% authorFirstLetter(question.author) %) (% question.author %)
Q : (% question.question %) ?
A : (% question.answer %)
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked